– Falstaff world premiere program-libretto, signed by members of the cast and librettist! Victor Maurel, the first Falstaff, Arrigo Boito, writer of the libretto, and 2 cast singers (Garbin and Arimondi) sign this world premiere program-libretto for Verdi´s opera
– Alfred Cortot, an autograph music quote signed
– Mischa Elman, signed photo of the star violinist
– Bela Bartok, a signed libretto for his opera Bluebeard´s Castle
– Maria Callas: a silk-made program with her in the cast, singing on the Royal Opera House´s 100th Anniversary gala performance
– Jean Sibelius: a signed score for “Melanconia”, his suite for cello and piano, op. 20, together with 2 typed letters signed – with a cute story!